When the mains voltage is converted into the designed voltage through the input switch and the transformer is turned on, it enters the pre-stabilizing circuit. The pre-stabilizing circuit is to perform preliminary voltage regulation on the desired output voltage, and its purpose is to reduce the high-power adjustment. The tube voltage drop between the input and output of the tube can reduce the power consumption of the high-power regulating tube and improve the working efficiency of the DC power supply. stabilize the voltage. After the pre-regulated power supply and the filter ①, the voltage obtained is basically stable and the DC current with relatively small ripple will be accurately and quickly tested by the high-power regulating tube controlled by the control circuit, and the voltage regulation accuracy and performance will meet the standard. After the DC voltage is filtered by the filter ②, the output DC power that I need is obtained. In order to obtain the output voltage value or constant current value that I need, we also need to sample and detect the output voltage value and current value. And transmit it to the control/protection circuit, the control/protection circuit compares and analyzes the detected output voltage value and current value with the value set by the voltage/current setting circuit, and drives the pre-regulator circuit and the high-power adjustment tube. The DC stabilized power supply can output the voltage and current values we set, and at the same time, when the control/protection circuit detects abnormal voltage or current values, the protection circuit will be activated to make the DC power supply enter the protection state.
DC power supply performance characteristics
1. Specification range: output voltage 0～700V, output current 0～500A, output power
The rate is optional within 0-6KW;
2. Constant voltage and constant current: The voltage and current value can be continuously adjusted from zero to the rated value.
3. Overcurrent alarm: the alarm current value is 0~120% of the rated value, the bearing is continuously adjustable, and the power supply
When the output current exceeds the current alarm value, it will sound and light alarm;
4. Overvoltage protection: The voltage protection value is continuously adjustable from 0 to 120% of the rated value, and the power output
When the voltage exceeds the voltage protection value, it will trip for protection;
5. Short-circuit protection: long-term short-circuit or short-circuit power-on in any working state is allowed;
6. Overload protection: When the power supply or load fails, the output current exceeds the rated value of 1.5
times, the power tripping protection;
7. Short circuit alarm: when the output voltage is lower than 1% of the rated value, the power supply sound and light alarm;
8. Automatic discharge: for capacitive load shutdown and discharge;
9. Output display: voltage and current are displayed by LED digital tube at the same time;
10. Pulse work: It can be equipped with a time controller to form a DC pulse power supply;
11. Intelligentization: It can be connected with a computer to form a computer-controlled intelligent power supply
The main purpose
1. Sophisticated electrolytic capacitors, empowered by tantalum capacitors;
2. Resistors, relays, motors and other electronic components are sophisticated and routinely tested;
3. Laboratory, electronic equipment, automatic test equipment;
4. Electronic inspection equipment, production line equipment, communication equipment;
5. All other occasions that need to use DC power supply.