Advantages of centralized power supply of UPS power supply
(1) By integrating the power supply of each weak current system, the construction area of the computer room can be saved;
(2) High power is used after integration, and the use efficiency will be higher;
(3) The connection and use method (such as 1+1 parallel use) provides convenience and improves the reliability of power supply. When the power supply of each system is distributed, the parallel scheme is generally not adopted on the low-power UPS power supply due to investment problems;
(4) It can reduce the purchase cost of the machine, improve the work efficiency of the operation and maintenance personnel, and reduce the labor intensity.
Disadvantages of centralized power supply of UPS power supply
(1) If a fault occurs, the entire power supply system will be paralyzed;
(2) The failure of one system equipment may affect the use of power supply of other systems;
(3) The overall wiring difficulty will be greatly increased, and the investment in cable costs will be greatly increased.